STANDARD CONDITIONS FOR CLEANING OF CARPET, TILE & GROUT AND STAIN REMOVAL
- Perth Floor Care does not guarantee that all stains will be removed upon standard cleaning. Stains caused from caustics, acids, permanent and food dyes may be permanent stains that cannot be removed. Further, Perth Floor Care does not accept any responsibility for any pre-existing condition that is not apparent upon visual inspection.
These conditions may include but not be limited to:
- Fugitive dyes not correctly introduced in manufacture or re-dyeing
- Carpet that has been over-stretched during laying or is delaminated.
- Carpet that has suffered sun-damage, making it fragile or affecting dye-colour
- Markers used on carpet, fabric backing or padding
- Food dyes such as turmeric, cordial and alcohol.
$99.00 AUD minimum call out fee applies.
Prices are subject to a maximum room size of 15 square metres. Perth Floor Care will generally include a hall or passageway between bedrooms as a part of the service. Prices are subject to the condition of the carpet. Difficult stains may incur an additional charge should standard cleaning not remove the stain. This additional charge will be charged at a rate of $60 per hour and will be estimated at the time of inspection.
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Perth Floor Care does not accept any responsibility for any unforseen adverse conditions relating to the cleaning of the tiles & grout. This includes but is not limited to:
- Loose, scratched or chipped tiles
- Loose or cracked grout, missing grout
- UV fading or damage
- Stainage of the tiles & grout
Payment by cheque and credit card is not accepted.
If an account is provided and payment is not made by the due date indicated on the tax invoice, or payment is dishonoured or otherwise, Perth Floor Care reserves the right to charge a reasonable Administration Fee, in addition to all other costs associated with recovering the debt including, but not limited to, legal costs and debt recovery costs.
Cancellation Fees and Surcharges
Perth Floor Care reserves the right to charge customers a cancellation fee (minimum of $75) if notice is not given for the cancellation of the booked job, namely 24 hours. Surcharges may be charged on jobs booked for weekends, after hours, public holidays, in multi level apartment blocks where an elevator is not provided.
When stated on all advertising material the following conditions apply. Room is a maximum room size of 15 square metres. Any room larger will be classified as two rooms. Discounting of smaller spaces is not a requirement. All pricing is subject to inspection and additional charges may be incurred for stain removal, treatment of carpets or rooms that are more heavily soiled, additional agitation equipment and additional services.
The winner of competitions is selected by a random computerised generator.
Date and time of the completion of the awarded price is at the sole discretion of Perth Floor Care.
Room size is no more than 15 square metres per room at a maximum of 5 rooms.